Blog License

lunes, 5 de marzo de 2018

Educational Slideshows


Hello!

     Today I want to talk about an amazing tool I have discovered to make cool Power Points.

     We all already know how useful slideshows can be as a classroom tool. They are a great visual aid that supports any kind of explanation in a very attractive way. But sometimes they can get a little repetitive and look too similar to each other.

     That is why I really enjoyed coming across this new, to me, webpage where you can create many different kinds of slideshows with almost infinite possibilities. That website is www.genial.ly. What are you waiting for!? Go check it out!

     Here you can see an example of my very first creation. I know I still have a long way using it and learning how to take full advantage of it, but for my very first time, I must say I am very satisfied with the results! 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario