Blog License

martes, 20 de febrero de 2018

CONTENT CURATION

Hi!

     In this post I want to share my experience with content curation! I personally have used a curation tool in the past without even knowing it! This tool I am talking about is widely known and it is Pinterest! but that is not the only tool that allows users to curate, select, and filter. There are many other tools such as....

- Scoot it! 
- Diigo
- Symbaloo
- Pearltrees
- Listly

     Since I was already familiar with Pinterest, I have decided to try the rest and I finally stack with Pearltree. I have to admit that I fount it quite useful and intuitive. I created a dashboard with many things that I find useful in my daily teaching activity. Here it is embedded so it is easier for you to check it out!



Msparis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario