Blog License

jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018

Creating an Inphographic!

Hi there!

     Here I am again with something new, and so far what I have enjoyed the most doing!

     I am talking about making an Infographic. I was recommended to use the following online tools: 

● Easel.ly


● Canva

● Smore

● Tackk

● Mural.ly

● Padlet

     After taking a look of all of them, I decided to use  Canva . I think it is very easy to create an account and it is full of templates that help you pre-visualise what you might want to do, and you can easily edit and create your own infographic.

     To be completely honest, at first it took me a while to manage the text boxes, but it didn't take too long though and I ended up being able to edit however I liked.

     My infographic is a healthy recipe that I am going to link with a healthy diet topic in Natural Science in my class. It will help my students so see at a glance the 5 easy steps to make a delicious banana bread!

I adapted a recipe I found from this one I found online: Banana bread recipe
And all the images I've used come from Pixabay


Healthy Banana Bread by Ms. París p


Images´Attributions:

All images are


Free for commercial use
No attributions required

1.- Photo by 4924546
2.- Photo by markusspiske
3.- Photo by emirkrasnik
4.- Photo by shadowfirearts
5.- Photo by grelehet


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario