Blog License

jueves, 8 de febrero de 2018

Hi! Let me introduce myself! 

This is my real, for real, avatar! 

  • She is a very cute castor. Her name is Naris and she is…very young!
  • She is an enthusiastic teacher as well as a student! She loves nature, having new experiences and hanging out with friends!
  • She will try to do her best and learn a lot from this new experience!


But first things, first…manners!

     To create this avatar I searched on internet for avatar creator and finally I decided to use the VOKI app because I found it easier than using its webpage. What I have liked the most about it, is how easy and intuitive its usage was. However, in my opinion its main flaw is that it does not allow users to link it directly without the URL, so the published outcome looses quality.
     As previously mentioned, VOKI is an application but it can also be used in its own webpage. It is mainly an avatar maker that allows users to choose from a wide variety of characters including among others, animals. Some go these characters are for free and some have to be purchased. In addition, you can choose a background and different accesories to costumize your avatar. And finally, one of the most distinguishing features of VOKI is that it allows you to make your avatar speak with many different voices, accents and paces by recording or typing the message you like. This last feature is very useful for English learners as it provides a richer exposure to the language.
     Personally, I had a great time creating the avatar and I do believe that it is a very attractive tool to reach and keep the students´s attention and motivation up. It is like a virtual puppet!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario