Blog License

viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

THE WORLD IS OUR AUDIENCE!!!!! #twima8

Hi there!

     Today I am here with a post of an activity that allowed me to know a different and engaging way to engage students in a collaborative project that can even be worldwide!!!!!!

     When I was told to share a story of mine in Flipgrid, I was like flip what!? I had no idea what that was so my first mission was to learn what Flipgrid was! So onto searching online, I found this video which I found very helpful and to be honest, more appealing than reading long texts... Here it is:



Have you watched it? I hope so! So now you can know what it is!

     Participating in this project did not seem very appealing to me just because I usually do not like recording myself, but once I overcome my shyness I was ok! The platform itself was quite friendly and I found very easy to follow the steps to record my story and share it later on. In fact, what I really enjoyed was getting silly when adding stickers to the profile pic! I enjoyed it so much that I even shared it on twitter! Click on the pic, please!



 TWIMA GRID






  #twima8 - We all have a story




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario