Blog License

lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

No more teasers....3, 2, 1...Action!


Hi there!


This is the post where I show you the final outcome of the video project! 

Remember that post?

The title of the clip is....DISCOVERING THE AMERICAS

Do not miss it!






     The creation process of this video was, undoubtly, a great and hilarious experience. Me and my colleagues had a lot of fun and could not quit laughing!!
     
     Although at first, we were a little streesed out because none of us had had ever done it before, the customs, taking last minute decisions to improve the video and so on, we quickly figured it all out and started enjoying!

     Overall, I feel like we have raised the main objectives of the video as all of them were mentioned and represented in it. Moreover, after watching the actual final product I must say I was impressed and I thought that the video could prefectly be used in one of my future Social Science lessons in Sixth Grade. To use the video, I think I would probably plan a flipped classroom where students would have to watch it at home before starting the unit and come to class with an idea of what we are going to study about.

     I am a hundred percent sure that students will really enjoy watching their teachers being goofy! There is only one risk....they might laugh at us or with us! Hopefully with us!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario