Blog License

martes, 1 de mayo de 2018

Everything comes to an end, but after every ending there is a new beginning!



Bittersweet hellos!!!!!


     This is my final post on this ICT subject. It is a sad one because all endings are a little nostalgic, but it is also an uplifting one because it means that I´ve finally made it!

     I have never been specially gifted with technology but I do enjoy many of its advantages in my daily life and I do find it very practical and helpful in many fields of my life. One of them would be, of course, in my profession. 

     As a teacher, I cannot deny all the help that many apps, websites, videos, etc bring into my daily practice. Moreover, I cannot forget that I work with the youngest generations that are in continuous development and that establish what is on trend or not. Those little ones are, somehow, my "bosses" and I do have to adapt to them if I want to get the most out of them, which I do!

     For all of the reasons above described, I reckon that this subject was much more than a necessity for me. It has pushed me and demonstrated me that it is all about trying and getting to know things little by little. There are three main lessons that I am taking with me thanks to this experience:

     Believe it or not, I can do it

Do not hesitate nor procrastinate

It is all a process, be patient


     For this final entry, I have created an artifact which combines and summarizes all the tools that I have discovered and dealt with throughout the last few months. It has been created with POWTOON, which is a web-based animation software that allows you to easily create animated presentations with your students by manipulating templates, with characters, objects, effects, imported images, music and user-created voice-overs.

     In it, you will find all the activities that I have done during the course. Out of all of them, I have a clear intention of keep on using some of them like for example, Powtoon, Genially, Canva, Pearltrees, and Blogger. I have always been scared of starting a blog for my students but now I feel quite confident about creating it!

     However, what I did not enjoy much was recording myself and uploading it on the internet. That does not mean that I bet that my students will have a blast recording themselves and watching it!

     I cannot leave this post without thanking my teacher and all the colleagues that too the time and the patience needed to explain me really basic things that I had no idea about! I am aware that this journey does not end here as I still have a lot more to learn!

     Ok! Enough reading and writing! Let me introduce you to my final creation which I really wish you to fancy it! (fingers crossed!)


BESTS,

Ms.París



1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for this sweet caring artifact
    Best of lucks with your future!

    ResponderEliminar